Friday, July 25, 2008

Small Town Fun

This past week it has been Fiesta Days here is Spanish Fork. There have been so many different things going on everyday this week. We have had the carnival, arts and crafts booths and great food, a parade and even fireworks that kept me up last night.

Yesterday (the 24th), it was crazy trying to get around town. The parade was going on just two blocks north of us, and so any way that I tried to go, there was a road blocked. My friend Ashley called me and asked what I was doing, and I told her "I am trying to get out of Spanish Fork! But it isn't working!"

One day we went down to the park where all the food was set up and had some amazing BBQ.

They also had this bungee thing that Andy wanted to do. He had never done anything like it before, so I wasn't too sure of how he was going to do. But he loved it. He even managed to do a flip.



I think I am enjoying living in a small town. Going to the same restaurants, seeing the same checkers at the grocery store, seeing the same clerk at the gas station were I get my Cokes. I never thought I would enjoy Spanish Fork, but I do.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

that's how i feel about pleasant grove, i love seeing fields and horses and wild flowers instead of squeezed together houses, love seeing kids out playing and selling lemonade, small carnivals and celebrations. It's so fun!