Friday, July 23, 2010

#133


Reason #133 how I know I am married to the best husband in the world...

The kids and I had a late night on Sunday this past week, didn't get home until 11pm. After all that partying I knew I would have to just crash for the whole next day. Thankfully Steve was home during the day on Monday and not sleeping, so I knew he could help take care of the kids. But he did more than just "take care" of the kids. He took them out to the park for lunch and an adventure (look for that in a later blog post.) I was able to rest, real rest in a quiet house. Take a nap, not have to worry about meals for any one, and all around have a down day.

What a wonderful guy I have, he knew I needed some time, and he took time out of his day off to take care of me and our family.

Thank you sweetie!