Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping with dad

One of the things that I was going to be missing out this summer was camping. There was no way I was going camping while being pregnant. But Steve and the kids still wanted to go. So off they went. They had so much fun, as all ways. And I had fun too, sleeping in my own bed.


Ellyn "helping" set up camp.


Got to find something to do while camping.
One hammock, a few bungee cords...ta da, instant
fun.

More fun things to do while camping.

I am not too sure if that is a trail they are on, or if they are just making their own. Snack time after the hike, pudding cups, yum.

They even made a new friend at camp.

Gotta to love playing in the water on a hot day.

1 comment:

colleencottam said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. You really do have a great husband, he does so many fun things with the kids. So do you of course but it's nice that he lets you rest when you need too. :)