Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Shower #1

One of the fun things about having a baby is the great parties. And because we didn't find out that we were having a girl our parties came after Kelsey was born. My wonderful family from church threw us a shower, and they even planned it for when my mom was out in Utah for a visit. My parents live in Tennessee now, and I never thought she would come back, didn't care for Utah that much, but all it took was a super cute grand-baby to get her here. We had so much fun at the shower, ate great cupcakes and played fun games. And don't forget about all the great presents. I am so blessed by my church family. Many thanks to each of them for all their work.



Lots of friends and family. And one of the traditional baby shower games...smell the baby food and guess what it is. I didn't win, it has been 7 years since i had a baby.

Ellyn helped open the gifts. Grandma Snyder made Kelsey burp cloths and a blanket out of super cute ballerina material.

One of Ellyn's little friends made the card with a footprint on it. I am going to frame it and hang it up in Kelsey's room.

Ellyn even got a gift. A picture frame for her and baby sister.

Ellyn, Joy, Kelsey and Grannie (Mary Ellen Jacobson)

No comments: