Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shower #2

One more party for Baby Kelsey. This one was thrown by my wonderful mother-in-law and sis-in-laws.
Cute stroller made out of diapers, ribbon and flower for Kelsey's hair was made by Stephanie. Just in time to, we were in need of more diapers.

And as with any party at Grandma Snyders, tons of great food.
To bad Kelsey slept through the whole party.
One of the great things about being the big sis is getting presents at the shower. Once again my crafty sis-in-law Steph made some leg warmers for Kelsey and a matching pair for Ellyn.
Instead of games, the girls had planned a great craft for us to do. I had been wanting to get big letters of my girls names and hang them up in their room, but have been a little busy and hadn't gotten around to doing it. Well, I think they knew that, and for our craft we decorated letters for Kelsey and Ellyn! I loved this idea. We picked out scrapbook paper and then modge podged (attached it with fun glue) to each letter. Even the little girls helped out.


The finished project. Thanks Ladies, it was fun.

No comments: