Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Fun

For a family fun day, we packed our lunch and scooters and headed for the hills. We went to Vivian Park for lunch and then on a walk/ride. We had a great time eating, racing, playing and finding treasures.


Ready for the race. Who will win?

Hurry Ellyn!!

I don't have a scooter, so Ellyn let me use hers.

Ellyn took this picture.

Now Ellyn is going to win.

This just proves I watch to much tv. When Andy found this I told him it looked like a part of a human leg bone. I know this because I have seen CSI.

There is only so much fun a kid can handle.

2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

you guys do SO much fun stuff with the kids, i just love it. it is such a good example to see a family planning fun wholesome activities and spending time together.

Joy said...

most of the time it is steve who plans the Family Fun. he is such a great dad!!