Monday, June 23, 2008

Mexico Fun Part 2

We left town Tuesday after lunch with high hopes of making it to Mesquite before dinner. Well, we were on the road all of 40 minutes before we (ok, me) had to go potty. The kids did better on the drive than I did. I don't think they once asked "are we there yet?", I am pretty sure I did, many times.

On Thursday we went to the Shark Reef in Las Vegas. Steve and I had been there before and couldn't wait to take the kids. We each got phone like things so we could listen to cool info on what was in each tank.



We got to pet a sting ray and a horseshoe crab. That was my favorite part.


Here is a tunnel tank that we could walk through. They had all kinds of cool animals in the tank.
There was a scuba diver cleaning the big tank that day, that was the kids favorite part.

No comments: