Friday, August 22, 2008

Derby Fun

I have had my first experience at the Demolition Derby. It was awesome!!! As long as I have known Steve he has told me how great the Derby is and we have been trying to go, but it has never worked out. Well, this year with the fair being in Spanish Fork they had the First Annual Utah County Demolition Derby and we were able to go. It was loud, redneck, good 'o boy fun. Even the kids enjoyed it. There was one time one of the girls (yes, they had a Powder Puff competion) hit another girl and caused her car to roll and the first driver ended up on top of the car. The emergency crews rushed out and got her out ok. She walked away from the crash. Then one of the guys got hit, and they had to cut the car to get him out on a stretcher. There was lots of action, it was awesome!! We can't wait to go again.




1 comment:

Melody said...

Congratulations!!! I like them too!