Friday, October 24, 2008

Computer

We have been having some computer issues lately. First it began with a crazy virus that would not go away (i guess that is what is supposed to do), but with the help of a good friend and a brother in law I was able to fix our "Big Computer" as the kids call it. I told Steve that I thought I deserved a raise because "computer repair girl" is not in my job description. He then informed me that it had been added, I just didn't get that memo.

I was ready to blog, so I log in, bring up our fun blog and it was all crazy!! Ugghh!! I couldn't find any of the buttons that I needed, when I was able to get to create post, there was nothing there. So, needless to say, this is one of the many reasons that all has been quiet on the blogging. But once again the computer geek in me came out. My dad taught me just to go in and fix it, you most likely can't break it, can you? So, I did, and it worked. So, hopefully I can begin to blog again. I have missed it. If all goes according to plan (and does it ever? nope! but I can hope) there will be many a new posting to show all the fun we have been having.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I look forward to the updates. I enjoyed the photos of the family Michelle put on her blog!!!!!