Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LaShon's shower


The count down has begun! Less than one week before she is due! We had LaShon's shower and it was so much fun. We had it as an open house, that way the Mom to be could visit with everyone. She got so many fun gifts they filled up her car.


Oh, how far we have come from our days at Arby's. We became friends and met our loves there, love and friendship over curly fires.

Ralph loved the Raiders. Ellyn is helping LaShon open our gift.

Look at that belly! I think he is ready to come out and I think everyone is ready to meet him. LaShon is hoping to deliver on November 2nd, that is her and Ralph's anniversary. How sweet would it be to be born on that day. What a special way to remember him.

1 comment:

Alexis Mayo said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures of LaShon's shower- I haven't seen her since August so it was so neat to see her again!!
I haven't heard anything yet about the delivery so PLEASE tell me when it happens!!
I'm praying for the 2nd as well!!!