Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Land

Each year I take the kids to Pumpkin Land. It is at the Vineyard Nursery. We do the corn maze, get lost and then take the short cut out. See the animals, play on the bouncy toys and then pick out pumpkins. The rule is is they can get any pumpkin as long as they can carry it. This year I invited my good friend Ashley and her kids to come with us. I knew Josh would love it (he is 3) and I think he did. The battery on my camera died so I don't have a picture of the pumpkins. But I will post pictures of the carved ones.



Andy, Ellyn and Josh. Don't you think Josh could pass for a Snyder?


Trying to keep up with the kids in the maze.


Cute pumpkin heads.



Ashley helping Ellyn get up the blow up slide. At least one of us cares. I guess you could say I was the cheerleader mom.

No comments: