Monday, November 3, 2008

Costumes and a Carnival

This year for Halloween Ellyn was Tinker Bell and Andy was an army guy complete with large gun and camouflage face paint.

Our first stop was Grandma's house. She always has special treats for the kids.


Ellyn, Jocelyn and Andy

Our family picture, Andy kind of fades into the plant, but i guess that is the point of camo, right?

This year we went to a carnival that was held at the Calvary Mountain View Church. It was so much fun. They had food, a bunch of games and tons of candy. My friend Ashley, her husband and kids were there also. Steve ended up taking the kids to play games a second time and Ashley and I hung out and talked. It was at that point she realized that I am a little bit older than her, I won't say how many years, but it is enough for us to have grown up on different music and movies.

Ashley and Joy (I think I missed out not going through a punk faze. I loved my pink hair)

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

wow, so much to catch up on on your blog! loved looking at everything!