Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Joy!



Well, today is my birthday! Oh happy day to me! Now, I don't mind birthdays, it is just the getting older that is the problem. I didn't mind turning 30 (I won't mention how many years ago that was), in fact I was very excited. 31 was great, 32 was ok, and then it just went down hill. I like 32 and let's just say, for fun that this year I am 32, again.

My sweet husband came in from work this morning (he works crazy 8pm to 7am-ish) with breakfast for the family. And then presents! He got me some very cute earrings and a great jacket with Kermit the Frog on it. I was a little concerned that I am too old to be wearing such a hip looking jacket, but I trust him, he has great taste. Oh, and the best part flowers!! I just love flowers. I will buy them for myself sometimes. These ones are great, they smell just amazing. Again, great job honey.

Also, Sunday dinner was my b'day dinner. I picked Pita Pizzas. I really wanted a potato bar, but seeing as only the girls would eat it, I decided to go for something that would please everyone.

No comments: