Monday, March 23, 2009

Reading Corner


I was talking to my wonderful husband about reading and the kids and he came up with this great idea. He suggested we have a reading corner for them. We have this area in the back of the basement, a corner by the bookshelves that would be perfect for them. Put down a rug get some pillows and have two baskets of books one for each of them. I loved the idea and while at Walmart picked up a cute rug and two pillows and they do love it.

This picture is good for a mom's heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Grannie's heart. Almost makes me cry.

Thanks Steve for the great idea and Mom for making it happen. Those are great looking pillows.

Love all four of you.
Grannie Jacobson

Michelle @ Twig said...

What a great idea. A place that kids can make their own and love to go read in.

Joy said...

i just call my steve "my idea man" and he is just that. so logical.