Monday, December 22, 2008


Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!

I woke up at 3am this morning to a raging headache, wasn't too sure why. But now I know. We are having a great snow storm. I love the snow. Especially before Christmas. It is just so pretty. Not like in February when it has started to melt and the parking lots are flooded with dirty snow puddles. There is so much talk around the town about how people hate driving in the snow. Now, I learned to drive in the winter, in the snow. So, it is no big deal to me. Also, many thanks goes to my dad who gave me great tips. "Slow down, leave plenty of room, tap your breaks to test the road, tap your breaks so the people behind you can see your lights," and the most important "Watch out for the crazies out there, I trust myself, it is the other people who I don't trust."

Today, we will hang out at home. The kids will play while mom crashes on the couch with a heating pad on her head. And then most likely we will venture out this afternoon to finish up some Christmas shopping.

No comments: