Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family Fun Day

The kids just finished their chapter in science on Insects. And they loved it, even Ellyn, who normally doesn't like science. So, for our Family Fun Day we went to the Bean Museum at BYU. They had so much fun. I had printed off some scavenger hunt pages and we were in teams, boys vs the girls. Not sure who won but I know that Andy had the most fun. It was great to see him reading his paper and looking for the answers. When he couldn't find what he was looking for he had to ask one of the workers and they told him just what he needed to know. This was our first Family Fun Day in quite some time, and it was good to be out doing fun things together again. The goal is to have a Family Fun Day each week. I hope we can keep it up.
Ready for some fun at the Museum.
This was Andy's favorite thing there, the Liger.
EEWWW big bugs.
Cool snake, Ellyn wouldn't even go near it (neither would Steve.)

Andy working on his scavenger hunt page.


Ellyn and her page.
Thanks for the help dad! And the fun day.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm with Ellyn, I wouldn't go near the snake either. I'm with Andy, that the Liger would be my favorite!!