Sunday, April 25, 2010


The first of the baby items is all set up. Ellyn had to put a stuffed animal in the bed since we don't have the baby yet. I am trying to enjoy this time more. I think the getting ready is so much fun, but it just makes me more ready to have our baby here. It seems we have so much to do, so many things to get and the time is going so fast.

Last night Steve and I were talking and he informed me that I have a time line of when I can deliver, based on his work availability. He wants to take a few days off and there are certain days that will work best for him. I told him, good luck with that!

1 comment:

Michelle @ Twig said...

How fun that you're getting everything ready! How are we supposed to know what to get you if we don't know what you're having! I guess we'll go with a neutral yellow!