Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A little garden fun

We had pretty good luck last year with our garden. Tons of tomatoes, quite a few cucumbers and two really tall sunflowers. I had decided not to have a garden this year, too much to do I thought. But then I went to a gardening for small areas class with a friend of mine and became inspired and motivated! I went home and took a look at my little square foot garden, cleaned it out, stirred the dirt a bit and was ready to go. We already have our strawberry plant growing. I am going to use a topsy turvy tomato planter for our tomatoes and have everything else in our little box. We have some seeds started inside and some stronger ones are in the ground. After a little bit of reading and researching on the square foot garden I hope to grow plenty of fresh veggies for this season.


grow, grow oh please grow!

No comments: