Friday, February 6, 2009

Fudgy Make Your Belly Pudgy Brownies


Oh my did I make some yummy brownies. Just take a look at the ingredients

Cake layer:
2 sticks butter
1/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla

Second layer:
1 1/4 cups Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter

Third Layer (The genius frosting):
1 stick butter
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1/3 cup whole milk
8 large marshmallows
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 16 oz. box powdered sugar, sifted

Fourth Layer:
Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel Sauce, heated
Chopped toasted almonds

Click here to print this amazing recipe

I work at Weight Watchers and try to watch what I eat. Not too much sugar, not too many Cokes, more fruit, well you know the drill. But let me tell you that all goes out the window with this recipe. I don't normal eat a lot of sweets, but to make my life easier, I left a fork in the Brownie pan. You know, for easier access. For those of you that might know Weight Watcher and their plans I went online and put this in and found out how many points one brownie is. Like to know? Most people when they are trying to lose weight eat about 22-27 points per day. One Fudgy Make Your Belly Pudgy Brownie is 13 points. That could be half your days worth of points. But it is so worth it.


No comments: