Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Cookies


Grandma, (steve's mom) invited the grandkids over to bake Valentine Cookies! I think Grandma was more excited and had more fun than the kids. After the baking, decorating and snacking on toppings was over, we went and delivered them to Aunt Michelle (steve's sister) at work. She was very surprised. And I wonder if any of the cookies made them home to her husband.


Grandma was a little excited!


Steph and Jocelyn

Andy, Ellyn, Grandma and Jocelyn

Even Uncle Josh got into making cookies.

Grandma had lip cookie cutters.


Ellyn was very proud of her cookie.

Jocelyn would like the icing off her fingers and then continue to work on the cookies.

Andy with his finished cookie.

Andy (now sad face) with his finish cookie after grandma bumped into him and it fell on the floor.

It was hard to keep from snacking on the toppings.


As fun as baking and frosting the cookies are, eating them is the best.

Steph, Jocelyn, Joy, Ellyn and Andy eating cookies.

Don't they look good?

The kids with Aunt Michelle at her work. She was very surprised.

4 comments:

Melody said...

What a fun thing to do and what memories were created that day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of your best blog entries. I love all the pictures and the kids look like they are having a great time--except Andy when his cookie was broken. Such a SAD face. Glad he cheered up in the next pictures.

Grandkids are soooo cute and Grandma Snyder looks like she is having a great time. By the way, Kathy, your kitchen is beautiful. What a great place for the kids to do their cooking too. I know you are enjoying it.

Joy, you made great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love them all and I love you all (Y'all). Drop by for grits and eggs sometime.

Love,
Mom (Joy's)

Michelle @ Twig said...

That made my day big time! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you I want some of the Valentine pictures?

Love
Mom