Monday, February 9, 2009

Shopping List

Advil
Tylenol
cough medicine
Gatorade
jello
Popsicles
Vick's Vapor Rub


Can you guess what we have been up to over the weekend? It first started with Andy, he had a cough, then I got it, then Ellyn. I thought that was the end, but it was only the beginning. Ellyn ended up getting a fever, on Saturday it got up to 101.8! She looked so sad, just resting on our bed watching SpongeBob. Then on Sunday I got it (thanks Ell for sharing.) We missed church on Sunday and just crashed all day. Sunday night Ellyn was up almost every hour on the hour. I am hoping for a better night tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see if you get this message. That's some shopping list. Not much food though.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my other message. You may think it came from SpongeBob or Dora the Explorer. Hope you have a good night's sleep.
love you all,
Mom